Topic: Managing Operations and Systems for Continuity.
Continuity in an NGO and business is a result of having strong operations and systems in place, as is risk management, cost management, consistency, and customer service.
They are all interlinked, and all needed in the workplace for smooth operations.
- Establish what operations and systems you have in place (Flip-Chart exercise)
- R + 4C's admin system rule – what is it and why is it needed?
- The purpose of control tools in operations and systems
- Control tools that manage operations and systems effectively.
- Tips on how to get started with an effective operations and systems foundation.
Presenter: Shan Cade
Shan Cade is the author and founder of the CLIP System methodology and effective administration system as well as an entrepreneur who is passionate about developing people's skills using appropriate educational mediums that suit a person's learning and personality type www.shancade.com.
Date: Wednesday, 16 August 2023
Time: 10h00 - 11h30
Venue: PMCB Offices, Parkhaven Centre, 55 Macleroy Road, Northern Park, Pietermaritzburg
Numbers are limited so don't miss out and book early!
Via our online event management system (Glue-up - click on register or I will attend below) or contact Nondumiso Zondi - firstname.lastname@example.org, 033 345 2747.