TRAINER: Tanya Hulse – Training Leadership Consulting
ABOUT THE TRAINER
A Chemical Engineer by background, Tanya has over 25 years' experience in FMCG multi-nationals, with roles in engineering, project management, and line management, as well as in L&D, including elements of talent management, organisational development and leadership development. As a director of TLC, she works with some of TLC's top clients on strategy, people development, change management and problem-solving. As a facilitator, she draws on the insights from her career to enrich the learning experience for participants, helping them to see how concepts can be applied in practice. She seeks to inspire people to develop their innate capabilities, and to discover the confidence to achieve in ways they might never have thought possible.
Learn about an effective problem-solving, process management and improvement tool called A3.
Identify how to find the root causes of problems and fix them to create a sustainable solution using this 8-step template and structured approach.
• Understand the importance of effective problem-solving in your business
• Describe typical methodologies used to solve different types of problems
• Explain the 'Plan-Do-Check-Act' (PDCA) cycle used to guide structured thinking
• Understand the A3 problem-solving methodology to define and scope a problem correctly
• Apply techniques to identify correct root causes of problems
• Involve team members in implementing sustainable solutions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business Owners and Managers.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
DETAILS OF THE TRAINING
Date: 4 May 2023
Time: 08:30 – 12:30
Venue: PMCB Offices, Parkhaven Centre, 55 Macleroy Road, Northern Park, Pietermaritzburg
COST (includes vat)
PMCB Members: R745 p/p, R705 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
Non-members: R985 p/p, R965 p/p for 3/more, R935 p/p for 5/more
Via our online event management system (Glue-up - click on Register or I will attend below) or contact Thabisile Ngidi - firstname.lastname@example.org, 033 345 2747.