Christi Naudé – Green Door Consulting
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Passionate, accredited trainer and communication consultant who specialises in Human Resources and workplace communication. Christi has more than 28 years of experience in a diversity of operations in the public and private sector.
A course to help managers to achieve the outcomes they want from their meetings and get the work done.
High content, practical and interactive.
In the spotlight are:
1. The roles and responsibilities before, during and after meetings of meeting participants (chair, minute taker and attendees).
2. The implications of different types of meetings on all role players (including online meetings).
3. Considering the POPI Act.
4. Establish the best structure: notices and agendas.
5. Manage different behaviours, energy levels and time.
6. Ensure unbiased, accurate minutes that get the work done.
7. The distribution, corrections, filing and storing of minutes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who chairs face to face and online meetings and wants productive meetings that get the work done.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
DETAILS OF THE TRAINING
Date: 07 September 2023
Time: 08:00 – 13:00
Venue: PMCB Offices, Parkhaven Centre, 55 Macleroy Road, Northern Park, Pietermaritzburg
COST (includes vat)
PMCB Members: R745 p/p, R705 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
Non-members: R985 p/p, R965 p/p for 3/more, R935 p/p for 5/more
Via our online event management system (Glue-up - click on Register or I will attend below) or contact Thabisile Ngidi - firstname.lastname@example.org, 033 345 2747.