TRAINER: Kuhle Mthembu – Impucuko Projects
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Kuhle Mthembu is an Integrated Adversity Preparedness Coach, Founder and CEO of IMPUCUKO PROJECTS (PTY) LTD as well as Managing Director of Pan African Commission of Trade and Development. He has served at Toastmasters International as both an Area Director, 2020/21 and Executive Director for the KZN region, 2021/22. He has a Consulting Engineering background and completed his MBA in 2017.
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it's the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something.
This workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.
· Understand what communication is.
· Identify ways that communication can happen.
· Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them.
· Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills.
· Use the STAR method to speak on the spot.
· Listen actively and effectively.
· Ask good questions.
· Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool.
· Adeptly converse and network with others.
· Identify and mitigate precipitating factors.
· Establish common ground with others.
· Use "I" messages.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for everyone who works in the business world, whether as a manager or an employee.
Additionally, it can help recent college/University graduates break into the business world.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
DETAILS OF THE TRAINING
Date: 23 March 2023
Time: 08:30 – 12:30
Venue: PMCB Offices, Parkhaven Centre, 55 Macleroy Road, Northern Park, Pietermaritzburg
COST (includes vat)
PMCB Members: R745 p/p, R705 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
Non-members: R985 p/p, R965 p/p for 3/more, R935 p/p for 5/more
Via our online event management system (Glue-up - click on Register or I will attend below) or contact Thabisile Ngidi - email@example.com, 033 345 2747.