TRAINER: Christi Naudé – Green Door Consulting
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Passionate, accredited trainer and communication consultant who specialises in Human Resources and workplace communication. Christi has more than 28 years of experience in a diversity of operations in the public and private sector.
A course for minute takers who want to refresh and expand their knowledge to make the taking of notes and writing minutes at formal, semi-formal and informal meetings easier. High content, practical and interactive.
In the spotlight are:
1. The roles and responsibilities before, during and after meetings of meeting participants.
2. The implications of different types of meetings on the meeting secretary/minute taker (including online meetings).
3. Considering the POPI Act.
4. Notices and agendas.
5. Organisational tips and hidden variables.
6. Note-taking techniques and listening skills.
7. What to include and what to ignore in the minutes.
8. Writing tips.
9. The distribution, corrections and filing and storing of minutes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who has been taking minutes and want to refresh and or expand their knowledge of minute taking. Also recommended for people who chair meetings and want to obtain a deeper understanding of what minutes should reflect.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
DETAILS OF THE TRAINING
Date: 2 March 2023
Time: 08:00 – 13:00
Venue: PMCB Offices, Parkhaven Centre, 55 Macleroy Road, Northern Park, Pietermaritzburg
COST (includes vat)
PMCB Members: R745 p/p, R705 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
Non-members: R985 p/p, R965 p/p for 3/more, R935 p/p for 5/more
Via our online event management system (Glue-up - click on Register or I will attend below) or contact Thabisile Ngidi - email@example.com, 033 345 2747.