Dr Mark Vella ND - BSN Operations
Mark is presenting this training on behalf PMCB member, BSN Operations.
Mark is the Managing Director of Sapientt, a consultancy whose work is based on the premise that behaviour drives results in organisations and individuals. Additionally, Mark is co-Founder and Director of movementanatomy.com, an online education platform for exercise professionals.
As an Independent Non-Executive Director (INED), certified and registered with the Institute of Directors South Africa (IODSA), Mark sits on Boards and Committees in various sectors. These include funding, entrepreneurship and Inclusion, Diversity and Transformation (IDT). He is Chairperson of The Daily Grind Innovation Hub and the CDI Capital Growth Fund Investment Committee.
Mark is a professional mentor, speaker, adjudicator, and published author. His books have sold over 200K copies and been translated into 9 languages. He has authored and designed of over 30 books, programs, and qualifications. He holds a Postgraduate in Business Management from the UCT Graduate School of Business. He is also registered with the Allied Health Professions Council of South Africa (AHPCSA) having passed his Council Registration Exams (CRE) in 2004.
Being able to connect with potential customers, and present your business, project, or product to them, whether it be for funding, contracts, or customer education, is essential in business. On this workshop you will learn a simple process and approach focused on just that.
This workshop combines emotional intelligence and neuroscience with simple and presentation skills to boost your client relations, customer service and sales.
It has been revised and updated for 2023 to include new tools and concepts you can use to create better presentations, find greater connection, and improve your results.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This workshop is suitable for any staff, business owners, executives and managers who find themselves needing to pitch regularly. This can be for purposes of funding, contracts, or sales, or simply for purposes of networking, staff training and creating more inspiring team meetings and project briefs.
- This workshop is ideal for people who struggle with pitching, presentation, and public speaking, whether in a business, personal or community context.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE?
On this workshop, you will:
• Learn to develop, structure, and present your message more effectively.
• Learn to get more from you presentation tools and visual design.
• Align your message with your brand and business.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Before the workshop you will receive a brief with details and Google survey that will help us understand your goals for this workshop.
- You will be encouraged to bring in a pitch or presentation you are working on and want to improve.
- Whilst a laptop with PowerPoint or Keynote is recommended, it is not essential, as what you will learn is applicable to presentations without visual aids too.
- Power and Wi-Fi are provided.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY…
"You helped me to synthesize my thoughts/concept into a format that was effective and to the point and then supported me to deliver it in a way that was powerful for the listener."
SHELLEY LEWIN, THE RELATIONSHIP ARCHITECT
"Insightful and deeply sensitive to the emotional and mental wellbeing of the participants. Warm, confident energy that is non-threatening, and ability to engage on many levels."
LAURA BERGH, CHIEF ENABLER, POVERTY STOPLIGHT SA
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
DETAILS OF THE TRAINING
Date: 18 October 2023
Time: 08:30 – 16:30
Venue: PMCB Offices - Unit 1, Parkhaven Centre, 51 – 55 Macleroy Road, Northern Park, Pietermaritzburg
COST (includes vat and lunch)
PMCB Members: R1 490 p/p, R1 450 p/p for 3/more, R1 375 p/p for 5/more
Non-members: R1 765 p/p, R1 710 p/p for 3/more, R1 655 p/p for 5/more
Via our online event management system (Glue-up - click on register or I will attend below) or contact Thabisile Ngidi - firstname.lastname@example.org, 033 345 2747.