Sarah Giles – Training Leadership Consulting
Prioritise your time, set SMART goals, stay organised and manage procrastination. You will learn about a skill set that includes personal motivation and delegation skills to improve your productivity.
This Time Management workshop will equip you with the tools that you need to focus on the tasks that have the greatest impact to you and your organisation.
• Plan and prioritise each day's activities in a more efficient, productive manner
• Manage crises effectively, quickly and easily
• Overcome procrastination with 9 simple steps
• Apply delegation techniques
• Organise your workspace and workflow to improve your use of time
• Plan and manage meetings
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers and team members
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
DETAILS OF THE TRAINING
Date: 14 September 2022
Time: 08:30 – 12:30
Venue: PMCB Offices, Unit 1, Parkhaven Centre, 51 – 55 Macleroy Road, Northern Park, Pietermaritzburg
COST (includes vat)
PMCB Members: R710 p/p, R670 p/p for 3/more, R620 p/p for 5/more
Non-members: R940 p/p, R920 p/p for 3/more, R890 p/p for 5/more
Via our online event management system (Glue-up - click on I will attend below) or contact Thabisile Ngidi - firstname.lastname@example.org, 033 345 2747.